Things To Do In Phuket
"Phuket is a place to relax at the beach side as well as rock and roll the whole night. A 6 day trip will satisfy your each and every want. A mix of fun and relaxation lies in Phuket. Some of things to do in Phuket are:
1. Phi Phi Island : Phi Phi, is the name on the everyone's face who is visiting Phuket. The beauty of this island itself speaks a lot. On Phi Phi Island, one can enjoy Snorkelling and Scuba Diving. It is a wonderful experience. The water is so clear that it feels like sinking and staying inside. It is located between the Island of phuket and the western Andaman Sea Coast of the mainland. The increase in tourism was accounted after the shooting of the film "The Beach". For visiting the Phi Phi Island, there are tours available, that includes pickups from the hotel itself or from nearby the Patong Beach, lunch and return also. Transfers by ferry take 90 minutes to reach Koh Phi Phi. The whole day would get spent enjoying the sun, water and some shopping too. It is definitely a paradise on earth.
2. Bangla Road : Now, one wants to enjoy the night as well, when going out. Phuket’s Bangla Road has set an example for the fun and frolic that lasts the whole night. People are busy dancing and enjoying to the fullest. Beers, girls and loud music fills zeal in everyone. Discos form the major part of the attraction on Bangla Road. Keep roaming the whole night, and it would be spent with fun and a lot of enjoyment.
3. Jungle Cable Adventure: People who enjoy adventure and sports must visit and do Jungle Cable Adventure. Crossing the jungle through cable is itself an adventure. Once you make a visit to this place you will remember it for the lifetime.
4. Bungee Jumping: Now, comes the thrilling part of life. Jumping from the height of 50meters seems to be an easy task. But, once you are on top, it feels as if we are doing suicide. In this, legs are tied to a rope and you are asked to dive out from above. After diving out, it feels like heaven. Don’t forget to shout, as it will help you calm and relax. After you have done it, you get a free T-shirt and a courage certificate.
5. Massage: Thailand is famous for its massage, and so is the Phuket. One can see massage parlours at every nook and corner of Phuket. Massage is so relaxing and soothing, that you forget the whole life’s tensions and worries. One can enjoy massage according to the individual’s budgets.