Sawadee PLC is one of the largest tour operators in Thailand. It provides foreign travellers with an alternative booking service and its website is packed with everything you could possibly want to know about the most popular tourist destination in South-East Asia.
Established in 1997 it provides online travel-tourism relayed information along with a user friendly booking system and a secure payment system.
Thailand, known as "The Land of Smiles" has a wealth of natural beauty, culture and history. There are wonderful beaches and the northern region has breathtaking mountain beaches and waterfalls.
Hit by the terrible tsunami on Boxing Day 2005 the friendly people still managed to smile and welcome tourists who visited Phuket just a few months afterwards despite the devastation caused by the giant wave.
In 2001 Sawadee established an affiliate programme R24.org to provide lovers of Thailand with a link to their website. It is a white label booking engine giving detailed information about nearly every hotel in Thailand including genuine customer reviews. It is free and easy to join and is open to retailers and anyone who has an established website.
Not only does Sawadee handle bookings at a wide selection of hotels, it is an active leader in the pre-paid voucher system and has an annual turnover of $50 million.
Their website also has a Thailand Guide giving the following information
- Weather and climate
- Golfing, shopping and diving in Thailand.
- Thailand Festivals
- Health Guide/Medical Tourism
- Visa information
Sample Prices at Sawadee
- The Collage Suvarnabhumi from $32
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel from $105
- Imperial Mae Ping Hotel from $41
- Banthai Village from $74
- Talay Karon Beach Resort from $54
- Avista Resort & Spa from $77
- Centara Grand Mirafe Beach from $127
- Thai Garden Resort from $55
- I travel to South East Asia region fairly often at least once or twice a year over the last five years for the businesses that I am working at. Thailand is one country I visit every time for business and Bangkok is a transit centre to the region, so I have to stay informed about the countries. Where to stay, where to go, what to see, regulations related to entry and so on. For Thailand the website Sawadee.com is an excellent source of information. The information provided there is enormous! I can find information about the weather conditions, visa information, customs regulations, travelling within the country, where to shop, dos and donts and much more. One of the most useful and helpful things for me, and I am sure for many other visitors too, is the list of hotels in Bangkok, Fho Samui, Pattaya, Phuket and Krabi too. Clicking on to the name of the hotel brings up detailed information about the hotel, the location, room rates and facilities. So I can select from this website the hotel I like to stay at when I visit these cities and places and I can then make reservations online right on this website. A wonderful site, the one I check on every time I visit Thailand. Mark Williams.
- I used Sawadee more than 10 times and 3 of these were to book rooms in Samui. I have never had any negative issues using them for making my bookings once I have decided on the resort. BKK James.
- They offer a holiday to Pattaya from only £729 including flights and a 5-star hotel. Just used them for the weekend for the Markland Palli and had no problems. Also used in the past for the CMHua Him/CA and again spot on. Runrada.
- I have used Sawadee last time when I was in Thailand for one month and it is very reliable, even if you have a problem, even through the phone they will help you immediately. Scott Biker.
To check out Sawadee click on to their website.